Wednesday 19 May 2010

FOUND......



I know it might look a bit staged, but this IS exactly how I found it; next to the pile of rubbish and wheelie bin belonging to the Scout site. There are archaeologists from UCL camping there at the moment, but surely they could not have removed the lith and put it like this? I will never know how it got there, just that it did, and that, given what I am trying to express through my work (see earlier posts), it is a very powerful metaphor. I might have staged it had I thought of it!!
A repeat of Sunday's dilemma, but I could not let it be thrown away, so I restored it to position. I shall add a label (to the inside, so as not to interfere with the concept) so that if it gets pushed over again, at least no-one who comes along will throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page