Wednesday 3 October 2012

Keeping Out of Mischief





I recently made a resolution to spend more time making things and using up my stash. Here is the first result. It is only a little lap blanket, as I only had one ball of the Noro sock yarn, and knew I would not be able to get more as it has been discontinued. A border of some Rowan tweed from a cone I bought from EBay a few months ago just because I liked the colour, and with no particular purpose in mind. There are other things in progress, both here and at TM, to keep me busy when outdoor weaving is not an option: the weather forecast suggests that will be the case for most of the next ten days. Chiz.

In other news, I went over to WD this morning, and caught up with a few people. They have confirmed their side of the Cathedral residency, and I have arranged to use some of the facilities in Visual Arts in the time leading up to Feb. Photoshop on the iMac 2! A3 printer! Daylight lamps! Whizzo.





This dyed Shetland is now half way to being a shawl.

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page