Thursday 24 October 2013

The Final Straight

Today I transported the plinths and display case from WD to the basement ready for painting* - thanks to Moley and his pickup and the cathedral groundsmen's pull truck. Pretending to be a husky in the cloisters is a first, I am sure.

All the posters are delivered and displayed, just some PV invitations to print and/or email.

I have the lovely prospect of five consecutive studio days to complete everything, then a few more days before setting up on the 4th.

I am beginning to get excited. And a bit scared!

*I have decided that white is too harsh a contrast with the cathedral stonework,so am going to repaint them either Schmincke 'Sand' or Farrow&Ball 'String'.

Location:All Over the Place

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page