Tuesday 5 May 2020

Warp Speed!

I’ve been continuing to make good progress; I’m actually finding it difficult to tear myself away from the loom to do other things (and I still have work to do for the Chaplaincy, so cannot be in the studio all the time).  And I have to eat. And rest my back. 

This is where I left ‘Nefesh’ last night:-



And where I got to today, at the stage where I soon need to wind on:-



But, because ‘Nefesh’ shares the loom with ‘Neshamah’, they need to be at the same level before I do the winding; I have therefore moved across to the latter:-



It is just possible to see the edge of ‘Nefesh’, but would have been more useful to show them side by side, so you can see what needs to be done.

I have a prism hanging in the window of my studio, as well as a solar powered rainbow maker which fills the whole flat with dancing rainbows when the sun shines.  Today the prism cast light onto some leftover warp:-




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page