Saturday 13 April 2013

Dreach, and then some!

Well, my Boy has gone back to Manchester for the new term. I think it is probably wetter and colder here than there, but will wait for his status report. Not many visitors at The Novium, so gave up at 3.30 and went for a damp mooch round the city, then to the Dungeon. Finished the cartoon drawing, and have traced the lower section. Need Magic tape to join another length above to trace the next level. This means waiting till tomorrow when I can use my store discount at WD. Came home for a toasted bagel and some cake. Yes, it is that grey and wet; cake is a necessity not an indulgence. Now to finish the beret I started knitting last evening........


LouLou

Location:Under a Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page