Wednesday 9 May 2018

Art Trail Update

The first weekend of Chichester Art Trail took place in blazing sunshine, which rather impacted on visitor numbers - and who can blame people for staying in their gardens or heading to the beach in such glorious weather? Not being overrun with visitors, I was able to spend time in my (beautifully tidy) studio, working at some more tiny (5cm / 2.5") tapestries:-

Samples / experiments from earlier in the year



Made up into brooches (soon to be available in my Etsy shop)



WIP



The weather next weekend is supposed to less clement, so it will be interesting to see whether more visits ensue.

I have a couple of days holiday this week; I spent much of today reading my lovely book while lounging on The Beau's boat. Not a bad life!






Location:The Loom Room

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page