Monday, 1 November 2010

Remember, remember to blog in November....

I have been busy experimenting with some other mark making, on a much finer sett (5epc), and have now started on a small (A5) tapestry Pieta. The original drawing was A2.











Had a BEAST of a time getting the leashes right (haven't done them for a year), but they do make access to the closed shed easier when working fine.


Here are the pesky things! There are 50 of them, and I had got to no. 45 on Saturday when I discovered a mistake at 34, and then another at 13. No choice but to undo all the half hitches and redo. Chiz.








Here is the loom set up, with some weaving done...
..and here the detail.








No comments:

Post a comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page