Thursday 18 July 2013

Even The Dungeon is Hot!

I have adopted the continental approach in the last few days - doing my few fixed hours in shop or office and then coming home for a rest before venturing out to the studio for at least a couple of hours each day. So progress has been being made (that sounds like a sentence from a Latin grammar exercise).





The sharp eyed will notice that this now completes the first word goder (repairer).

Now to walk the doglet in the cool of the night. We are off to the station to meet my Boy from the London train. Tomorrow afternoon I am going up to London to meet with my dear friend Eleanor for a Crafty Girls' Night in her studio and then galleries with her and Toxie (aka Toxic Sarah, so named for her 'gung ho' attitude to toxic substances when painting!) We were all students together at WD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page