Wednesday 10 July 2013

Woolly Wishes and Other Waffle

I have been in the studio a couple of times this week, but forgot to take the iPad. This is annoying because it means that there are no photos to share yet, and also that I had to work without music until I remembered the iPod shuffle in my bag. Sublime few minutes with 'The Lark Ascending' to cheer my day!

I remember a conversation that I had a few years ago with someone, I cannot remember whom, about what heaven might be like. They had this idea that in heaven we will be occupied in some way with the things that bring us most joy here. For me one thing would be weaving, and I carried on thinking about it and that it might mean coloured sheep, so that dyeing with nasty chemicals would be unnecessary. Tonight I found this:-






Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page