Wednesday 18 September 2013

Nice Things!





I came home from WD to find this - an ivy root alive with white chocolate mice. I have my suspicions; don't I have nice friends?




An evening session at the loom, filling in above the text (and adding in the accents to make it read properly!)




The latest wrapping and filling I did earlier in the week.

I took some SLR shots yesterday of the lower part with the tags removed - snipping them off was very satisfying. Now to upload to the laptop and send off for the press release and Cathedral website.

More on the small pieces and back to the tracery tomorrow. I am feeling quite satisfied with progress, and as long as I do not catch the shop cold virus, all will be well :-))

Location:Home and Dungeon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page