Saturday 1 October 2011

Lawks! Is it really that long?

On August 18th I moved into my new home, and last week I moved into the Time Machine and started as the Artist in Residence.  No internet for a while at home, but no real news to post either until now.


'Lament' is hanging in the grounds at the new studio.

I have ordered new business, change of address and post cards.

I will normally be in the studio 10am - 5pm Monday to Friday, and visitors will be most welcome - and may even find themselves with fresh baked bread or a cream tea!  The Time Machine is a most fascinating place ( I will link it, and post some photos next week).

I have also found a Life Class locally, and the discipline of drawing has generated some new ideas already; I have about five tapestries in my head, and lots of thoughts about more accessible and affordable (i.e quicker to make) works too (a girl has to find a way to pay bills).


And I love living near the sea.


All-in-all, I am as happy as a clam.

Which will be good news for those who thought my email silence meant that I had fallen off the edge of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Locations of visitors to this page